Friday, April 30, 2010

Is Canesten Safe Breastfeeding

Night





















He told me a bird that lived Kirikou and the Witch books a night of very, very special. Music by Classyk rope on the outside. Wine toast, Nestea and juice. Pecking cheese and the mouths of all the fresh and lively literature: the children and youth.
The icing as the little bird told me, was to have the presence of Clairac Santiago GarcĂ­a, who spoke with the kids and signed picture books, making it unique and exclusive.
To me, what I had to tell all the bird because I could not go (and do not know the raaabia gave me), I'd love to tell me how you lived this experience, if ye could speak with the author and that Charles .
So you know, kirikutulianos, take advantage of the blog. And when did you get a picture, why not? Send them to jarasantamaria@gmail.com and hung for all to enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment