Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Japness Treahers Kissing

ReSurfacing ............ Blog my world

First of all Happy Summer !!!!!!!!!
As you know I've been a long time without posting on the blog, so I closed temporarily because I can not take care of both blog.
After much time to think and find a good solution, I decided to create a blog where you can talk about anything I want, instead of having five different unify into one .......... .. I would be very easy and keep you up to date on everything I do because I like to share with you.
the moment is an idea I have in mind, I'm planning everything to make it as nice as possible, so I ...
I'll take this month to put it to my liking and open to several posts, but I promise that the more or less what you'll be legible direction as the rest of the blog will be some closed and leave others open because I was sad closing .........
I hope you enjoy much of the summer and your holidays ....
By the way if you want to join me in this adventure would take at least a partner to help me in the reading section ..............
Would you join? Besos

0 comments:

Post a Comment