Friday, September 24, 2010

8 Month Old With Dry Cough

I do not believe me ......... Sweepstakes

I decided to open this post for a reason. You know that at the time decided not to post on this blog and start a new adventure .... despite the fact that it has not been re-released anything, my hit counter is increasing, and therefore I can only say GRACIAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!
is an honor for me to not express in words that despite not published anything on the blog, people continue to visit me ..... I do not know if I'm wrong in making the decision to undertake a new adventure, but I miss him ..... chest I also wanted to bury-purple witch, but I have to tell you that you can follow me in my new adventure, because would you do me very happy. The new blog
The world is a blog Sirens where you can find everything from crafts addressed and explained other than by me by Azul, a Mexican siren that accompanies me on my new adventure, but we also have recipes, recommended books, TV series, TV shows and all that comes to mind.

So I wait for my blog The world of sirens because I'd be very happy ...


Myspace Lover Letter

0 comments:

Post a Comment