Saturday, December 19, 2009

Palm Beach Bunny Cages

This question is for you

Yes, for you. And to you too, that you hide behind the visor. All, in short, because this matter concerns us. I
story: The other day, Alfredo Gómez Cerdá, I guess I will know who won an important prize (National Prize of Literature for Children and Youth) had a meeting with readers in a bookstore and said adults could -and should- also read infantile and juvenile literature. I think a very interesting, we discuss it together. What do you think, kirikutulianos? Do you think that our parents might enjoy what we read? Alfredo said it very clear: children's literature covers all kinds of issues and may be most perfectly read by all ages.
I invite you to discuss, to give your opinion, to tell me your experiences. Do you read your parents / uncles / grandparents books for young people or adults only? Would you like to, if they did? Anything you please comment, what occurs to you, you can put it here, in a comment, you already know how it works.
anyway, and knowing that with the arrival of Christmas we all become a bit lazy;), I created a poll veeeeery easy to answer, you can see on your right. You only have to click on the option you are most convincing. It's totally anonymous, your name will not, or you'll have to put writing. It is easy since not even need to register! And so, I may see what the majority opinion in this regard and when you finish the survey, we will discuss.
Ale, I leave there duties.
A big kiss for everyone!

Coming soon ... Kirikutulia also writes his letter to Santa Claus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment