Sunday, December 13, 2009

Simple Circuit Diagram

Hello Kirikutulianos

My name is Javier, (Alcocer, if ye have some reference;)). I am again: I spoke on Friday 11 with Esther day that physically saw and met for the first time, besides the day I metiese invited me to write from time to time on the blog and the way to go to the gathering (which I will be hard but try).

The truth is that it seems a bit selfish this to create an entry specifically for my presentation but ... Here I am! I do not know why this is so nervous, whether to walk or be entering uncharted territory for people who do not know either, but that the truth is that little matter now.

Well, I have 16 years old, born on the tenth day of November 1993, I like playing guitar, singing, dancing, laughing at myself =), travel and read, but I think I more like write (yes, it is rather paradoxical, I like to write to read, because there are two ways of approaching things: either you follow what others did, or do something new so that others will follow. At first read this sentence and see that the two things are wrong, in the first case which follows this rule, seems stunned that has no initiative, and the second one too ambitious as well as arrogant. Therefore it is another Thus a mixture of both (a more balanced): read for knowing what others did, and create new things with this knowledge ... this is what I'm me =))). 1st Course High School French School in Madrid.

I hope that reading my self-presentation, ye see my peculiar personality (... peculiar is a great word to describe something without actually giving a pejorative or meyor, so it does not give any feeling or false modesty or self-centeredness: is a good way out in embarrassing situations =)) and do not be surprised if you occasionally see an entry from an unknown individual, I;).

Greetings

Javier


0 comments:

Post a Comment