Friday, March 12, 2010

Flaming Hot Cheetos Ulcers

reads ... Jordi Jara






In this book, which I particularly liked, describes his character as one of six so that their character and personality, is very clear. As I always think that in the book all the characters are living, does not seem right the final.

The character I liked is Paula, the girlfriend of Mario, do not know why but it's Paula.
only thing more or less I liked about this book is how to write.
* Strawberry fields.
This book has forced me to read in class so that, by nature, I hate it. If I had not been forced, I would, but it seems a bit absurd, because the "main character is a chess champion and goes into a coma by a piece of EVA and the poor groom spent two days searching for the camel for anything, because it awakens no more. And what looks bulimic, the book is talking about a aunt who falls into a coma and a bulimic suddenly appears out of nowhere. It's absurd.

NOT MISS THE RESPONSE OF JORDI! (Enter comments and leave yours!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment