Friday, March 12, 2010

Just Had Hiv Test How To Stay Calm

reads ... Jordi


Lately I have not read anything about John but I remember that small (eight, nine years) I read: "The murder of a professor of mathematics" (I think it was called) and " Seal the mystery millionaire. "

When I read the first I skipped some parts, to get to the math problem, and the mystery of how the children were solving the case. Then retreated few pages to learn entirely dle mystery. Other at any time that I read the end of the mystery.

not remember very well Amadeo Bola, the name and that a detective is the only information we keep him, but I liked this story unless the anterior.Lo last I read he has been the Tale 5, a newsletter from a contest ONCE.

Although it is a story of a folio, has a colloquial language that I like, no words beyond human comprehension. It does not describe the characters they describe each other, which seems much better to pull infomándote ten hours of the appearance of one of the minor characters , And then do not interfere in the argument. I look forward to reading more of Jordan, to make me better idea of \u200b\u200bhow to write for teenagers.

greets you

Alvaro Vidal, a young reader commentator for 13 years.
NOT MISS THE RESPONSE OF JORDI! (Enter comments, and by the way, let your own!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment