Thursday, February 10, 2011

Do Not Renew Contract Letter

Alba García 1 º B Description of a person

My family has a family tree very large, but as you can think, know them all, but today I checked it the pedigree and I've heard that from my family is a famous, I never had heard of it until now, I remember well as called, but its appearance.
was of medium height, neither very high nor very low. Was thin and the skin was clear, soft and pale, age was more or less young. Pictured left very elegant and attractive, and had her hair up and smooth, I think it was brown, or maybe it was darker, you could not distinguish very well but I do know for sure is that they looked Many photographers and limousine and all those things that are famous. Although I fixed more on the details that has, for example: the suit he wore was a tape in the hip, which had patent leather shoes with heels and wore black gloves with a gold bracelet and a bag embedded with diamonds. She was heavily made up and had a thin nose and lips were red by Pinto and small eyes were green. The character I do not know because I do not know but according to my parents was very rich and therefore presumed to others and believed more than others, but is a bit nice and funny.
Well, I know I'll never know a famous person. For So I told my parents to call and invite them home. Although I think that will never happen, but an attempt is an attempt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment