Thursday, February 10, 2011

Why Are Women Attracted To Big Noses

Dianella Cabrera Jardinot 1 º B "Description of a Person"

Corazón rojo Mercadona Love. Corazón rojo
http://tracking.technodesignip.com/?action=count&projectid=642&contentid=6544&referrer=-&urlaction=r...
still remember that time we were in the Mercadona, a Saturday morning, if my memory serves, the March 12, 2008.
green eyes glowing my brother like two emeralds rested firmly in the door, where customers came and went. There she was, leaning against the wall, staring at his mobile phone, which occasionally gave some delicate tapping the screen.
My brother called a little embarrassed ... his name was Lucinda, if I mistake not, she He turned to us confused, his eyes blue as the sea and immense pointed towards us, my brother came over and introduced me. Every time I saw my brother more tense, but also quite excited. Lucinda was the girl that my brother would die, a nice girl, friendly, good-natured, affectionate, funny, educated, charming ... there are many adjectives that define the face of the character, but also had a remarkable physical: was a young girl, of medium height and of average build, was a smart girl, pretty, and attractive, her hair was wavy, long, jet black, slanted eyes blue, a smooth and clear complexion as snow, a thin straight nose, a mouth with thick lips, that my brother wanted to touch, a milk-white teeth, and equaled that stood in his smile and eyebrows thin and oblique, which give your face happiness.
My brother has been in love with her since childhood, but until then had not had the courage to declare, that was when my brother in an attempt to annoy me and make me jealous began to drop hints, when I saw them again, and closer and closer until their lips touched and gently came a sweet kiss, kiss my brother waited 19 years, and came a simple Saturday morning, March in Mercadona. Corazón rojo

0 comments:

Post a Comment