Thursday, February 10, 2011

Tooth Mousse Walgreen

Izan Suárez Pérez 1 º B Description of a person

Last year when I was with my family in a hotel, I got up early because I had a nightmare. I did not know what to do, and I began to describe a person named Anna
Ana is well known where you live, respected worldwide because it helps people, she is medium thin and one thing I know for sure is that Ana is young and mature. She is beautiful and attractive as the flowers in the spring, his long hair and soft as rose petals. Her eyes are black as night and his skin is clear and smooth.
Ana has a long thin nose and a sheet of paper, his mouth is distinguished for miles, when she smiles her teeth look like glow in the distance.
Anna is fine and arched eyebrows.
She is shy and introverted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment