Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Instant Camera Sticker

The superhero Enrick Duck Raul Viñas Abbey 1 º A

I Enrick Duck, to December 20 of year 2450 in the middle of I 25, warn the Duck villain , my brother, if not surrender in winter solstice, tomorrow, will tough problems.
                                                                                                 Firmado: 
                                                                                                               I

- Let Sill! Sill! - Enrick said.
- Sill! Where are you bad dog? - A large dog the size of a horse poked his nose through the door.
Enrick out the door, got into him and told him to go as far as the garden gate.
As they moved, the dog was dodging droppings of a measure relative to its size.
Leaving turned right and trot, went to the post office.
-deliver the letter to my dog \u200b\u200bgreen And yes, the dog was green but ... I forgot to clarify.
At the post office dog got clumsily and gave the letter as "urgent," he turned and rode in the dog. When I was leaving the lady who had attended reminded him that he must pay, if delivery is impossible.
S and was thinking, no money, he earned a living by what he called "powers" ... that also forgot to warn me ... well, actually their powers could be as cunning ... ... even if it was awkward ... something like cunning.
decided to take him in hand, but the dog was too pigeon to cross London in one day so I would have to modify the letter as "tomorrow" with "today."
His brother lived in the house of his mother's house or their mother.
Yes, it was a bit shabby a villain was living in his mother's house, but we had no where to go and our mother's house on a bed was thrown out so ... Rock, Paper, Scissors and, as usual, won his brother. Do not know why, but he always won.
They lived in south London and north Enrick, walked and walked, rather good, rode and rode up the Thames, rested there overnight and returned to the road very early.
Upon reaching the street from his mother's home could easily distinguish different because it was full of color, strong and weak blue, red, vivid pink, fuchsia, green, white ... all but black. When brother hissed colors, it was he who had dyed green my dog \u200b\u200b... I hated it!
knocked on the door, waited and soon a long thin nose and peered through the door, was Mrs. Clocker, it was all fine nose.
- Oh no! We'll be back with peleitas!
- What are you talking about mom? You know this is serious!
- There it is!
- Yes it is!
- Well never mind, do you want?
- obviously! Seeing my brother.
-Up in his room.
went upstairs and knocked on the door of his old room.
- still have five minutes to make it for breakfast!
"I'm not your mother's brother
- No! You again! - The door flew open and her brother appeared behind her.
- What do you want?
"Here read it, I delivered the letter.
He read it, laughed and asked.
- What am I going to do to me?
-Easy, takes He handed another slip of paper folded in four.
"If you do not give open it.
The bold brother opened the paper.
- Math Problems!
"Yes, what was in the letter, did you know I never do one and you had a headache trying.
"Yes, but this is not typical of a villain like you.
- Yo! If the only villain here is you!
- what you are saying? If I am the hero who saves the city of your evil plans, "cried her brother.
- Como!? If it was you who painted it green my dog \u200b\u200band my favorite pink shirt
- The dog fell in my bath toys, not what I painted! And the shirt ... You will tattle to mom that I had a steak for the math exam!
- For you I put a bucket of blue paint over the door before going to school!
- For you ...!
- Boys! Come down to lunch once and stop screaming that I'll hurt your head! - Said the mother of the Ducks.
- No!
- Me neither!
- GUYS! NOW!
"Okay mom ...

However long
happens, the brothers remain the same.

0 comments:

Post a Comment