Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Why Do Women Have The Dirtiest Mouths?

Irene Perez Exposito 1 º A MYSTERY


was impatient to arrive. I had one of my best clothes and made biscuits with chocolate pintitas. Was attentive listening for the telephone rang and rang the bell. I went out and I realized that it was very cold. The sky had darkened and many gray clouds covered it. Between then and put on a jacket. I sat on the couch and turned on the television. Were giving a cartoon. I closed my eyes and slowly, I was falling asleep.
The ringing sound woke me. I woke with a start and went to the door. She was my grandmother. I opened the door and saw the sky was covered at all and fell out awful rain. My grandmother was soaked from head to toe.
- Anne, dear! Exclaimed entering the house.
"Hi Grandma. "I closed the door.
- What got colder weather!
"Yes. Want to change your clothes? Maybe find something that you serve.
"Thank you very much. But first I think I'll take a warm bath.
"Okay. I'll get clothes.
After bathing and changing clothes, my grandmother ate the cookies I had made.
"They're very good Ana
Thanks. Why what took you to come?
"I had left home when it started to rain. I wanted to walk a bit and I happened to come on foot. But the storm took me by surprise so I had to stand in some portals to warm up a bit.
- Today I am going to tell a story?
-No. Today I tell a new story. And it starts like this (he said, opening the book one page):
was afternoon. There was a terrible storm. There used to rain there. As general was fine.
He was in the harbor. We were up in the big boat. They were days, even months until the crew sailing spotted the distance a small island.
- Captain! We have seen land. But this area seems to have caused many shipwrecks . No lights or anything to guide us. You'd better wait for the dawn.
"All right, Carlos. Have you seen Mary?
"I think he is in his cabin, sir.
"You are dismissed.
The captain went to the cabin. He opened the door and saw the girl in the corner, realizing that his presence, he wiped away a tear.
"We've seen the land. Soon we find great treasures together. "That neither
sueñe. said with a hint of disgust. Mary
"As you wish. But remember that if you do not obey me, I can return to prison.
"I do not serve their blackmail. He was also at fault why I got there. "It's not blackmail
. Just say what you will.
"Okay. But I'd rather be behind bars with my true love, freely and with you.
captain turned red with anger but said nothing. He was silent a moment and then said softly:
"I can not take him. But if you give me an opportunity, perhaps in time come to love arise between us.
"Never.
"I leave you here alone for what you think.
went out and closed the door. He did not trust her.
The captain went to his cabin. Inside was reading a book of Roman times
"The Roman legions
The Roman legions used to expand his empire and to maintain peace in the territories they conquered .
Each legion was composed of 6000 soldiers, who were armed with a sword, a dagger and a spear. also carried a shield that protected them from the body and a kind of helmet.
The soldiers traveled long distances on foot, carrying all his clothes and various tools to build fortified camps.
Over time soldiers joined the legion of the conquered territories. The legionaries serving for a salary for twenty years, after which they withdrew. Received as a reward for his services, a share of the spoils of his campaigns and some land in any province. Thanks to all this, the Legion helped the Romanization of the whole empire. "
left to read.'s Eyes were stinging. He sat on the bed and fell asleep ...
Meanwhile, Mary took a lock of her hair and forced the lock. He left without anyone seeing him. Soon he was on top. He dove into the water. Was frozen. He swam to the island, where he would meet her true love. I had planned. He changed the direction of the boat when everyone was asleep and now he was there. Very tired, slept and breathed in the sand. He took the bag with gold coins (which he had taken the captain) and went to prison. He took the young man the gates and what about buying a small village. Also did a beautiful garden full of colorful flowers that have never been seen. And he had no petals, but a sponge-like material. The captain did not know anything more and his crew either. What is known is that Mary lives very happily with her boyfriend will not let you remove it again. FIN.
- What a beautiful grandmother!
.- "I know she said closing the book.
Ana yawned.
"You'd better go to sleep. I'm going home, that it does not rain.
-Vale. "said Anne, and gave him a kiss on the cheek of her grandmother.
went to his room and fell asleep quickly. She dreamed that she was Mary and ran many adventures. When he woke up he looked at his bedside table and saw a sponge. When it came closer he saw that he had a indescribable color and shaped like a ... flower!

0 comments:

Post a Comment