Thursday, May 5, 2011

True False Alternating

MELIA PAUL LOPEZ-1 º B


15/11/2453 Today
two years ago I started my fight against crime in Britonia. A battle that we fight for me and my dog.

I got my powers while on patrol in my work at the nuclear plant, when my faithful watchdog accidentally pulled me and we fell into the kernel, we had a feeling that we merged, I thought it would not come out of there before us incredible strength through his body and wham, we flew up to heaven. When we got out, we decided to go running home because although we did invulnerable my clothes was not, and there I was with the powers of superman and naked before the city. It was then decided to devote myself to protecting to that wonderful city.

Today I am a true superhero, my favorite villain to date is NULL, the reasons why it is my favorite villain is:

1 .- Attempt to fire

2 .- try to destroy the mayor

3 .- Attempted murder

4 .- Attempts to destroy the city

And so there is a long list, fortunately everything has fallen in attempts, but today almost defeat me.

When exploring the city with my dog \u200b\u200bwatched in the den of NULL an intense green glow with a big "N" reflected in the sky, his signature was his notice to his continuing desperate attempts to annihilate.

When I got to explore not see anyone or anything, just an empty lair, which surprised me because I was always full of robots and evil plans.

When I went I literally fell into a pit of putrid water that was hidden with a carpet, however, my dog \u200b\u200bwould not fall over backward, but NULL had thought of everything in front of my dog \u200b\u200bdropped a huge bone my dog bit without hesitation. There was three seconds until it suddenly collapsed on the floor snoring. ZERO out of the shadows that he said would flood the city broke the barrier with his disintegrating ray. We could not afford it, so I used my best power: fire farts came in reaction to the gases emerging from the pit of putrid water causing a huge explosion that took me out of that hole smelly and rotten. Leaving gave him two slaps on my dog \u200b\u200bbit me immediately afterwards. NULL tried to escape but I reached and my dog \u200b\u200bbit you, I chewed, I gave him two punches and left it in the ground. Then call the police, which appeared almost immediately with an ambulance, drawn by the scent given off by the place. Finally

Null was transferred to the prison to which he had so often had to return.

0 comments:

Post a Comment